May 5, 2008

Sinan Unel gets the last word

My inbox today contained this nice note from Sinan to the entire staff at the Huntington - I thought it worth sharing;

We had a truly inspiring closing last night. Everything worked beautifully. People were riveted the whole time. As they were walking out, I heard snippets:

What a powerful play.

An amazing production.

And the doors?

Best thing I've seen.

It's truly gratifying to know that people keep talking about the play after it's over.

This has been a wonderful time for me. I hope you don't think it's obnoxious that I've borrowed all of your addresses from a previous email from Michael. I wanted to extend my gratitude to all of you for making this such an amazing experience. Thank you for your work, your contribution, your hospitality, talent and friendship. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best wishes,

Sinan

No comments: