- Brian Sgambati (The Blue Demon at the Huntington; national tour of Frost/Nixon; Tom Stoppard's Tony Award-winning trilogy The Coast of Utopia on Broadway) as Peter;
- Cassie Beck (The Norman Conquests on Broadway; Craig Lucas' A Prayer For My Enemy and The Drunken City at Playwrights Horizons, Three Sisters at Williamstown Theatre Festival, and The Cherry Sisters at The Humana Festival 2010) as Rita;
- MacIntyre Dixon (36 Views at the Huntington; Gypsy starring Bernadette Peters and Cyrano de Bergerac starring Kevin Kline on Broadway; the films School of Rock, In and Out, *batteries not included, and A River Runs Through It) as the Old Man;
- Nancy E. Carroll (Present Laughter, The Rose Tattoo, Dead End, and Brendan at the Huntington; Present Laughter on Broadway) as Mrs. Boyle;
- Michael Hammond (Big Bill, Long Day’s Journey Into Night, M. Butterfly and Search and Destroy on Broadway; Othello, The Canterville Ghost, The Secret of Sherlock Holmes, The Merry Wives of Windsor, and many other productions in his seventeen seasons at Shakespeare and Company) as Dr. Boyle;
- Ken Cheeseman (All My Sons and A Civil War Christmas at the Huntington; A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Measure for Measure at The New York Shakespeare Festival; film and television appearances in Mystic River, The Crucible, Shutter Island and guest starring roles on Law and Order, and Monk) as Uncle Fred;
- As well as Jason Bowen (A Civil War Christmas at the Huntington and Othello at Actors’ Shakespeare Project), Ted Hewlett (Romeo and Juliet at New Rep and Coriolanus at Actors’ Shakespeare Project), Timothy John Smith (Groundswell at the Lyric Stage Company and Jerry Springer: The Opera at SpeakEasy Stage Company), and Cheryl McMahon (The Rose Tattoo and Marty at the Huntington).
The Creative Team for Prelude to a Kiss includes Scenic Designer Scott Bradley (All My Sons at the Huntington); Costume Designer Elizabeth Hope Clancy (All My Sons at the Huntington); Lighting Designer Japhy Weideman (How Shakespeare Won the West at the Huntington, Little Flower of East Orange at The Public Theater; Bluebeard’s Castle/Il Prigioniero at Teatro alla Scala in Milan); Composer and Sound Designer David Remedios (Off Broadway designs at Theatre for a New Audience, New York Theatre Workshop, and New York Fringe Festival); and Projections Designer Maya Ciarrocchi (A Long and Winding Road and All My Sons at the Huntington). Production Stage Manager is Leslie Sears. Stage Manager is Carola Morrone.
Comment on this post
The Huntington Theatre Company production of Prelude to a Kiss by Craig Lucas plays May 14 through June 13, 2010 at the Huntington's Mainstage - The Boston University Theatre, 264 Huntington Ave Boston MA 02115. Tickets and information available online 24/7, by visiting our box office locations, or by calling 617 266-7900.